Au.411num – is a service that aggregates information publicly available online and helps you to find other people and connect with them.
Au.411num searches the web in real-time for publicly available data linked to names, just in the same manner as Google, Bing or any other web search engine processes general queries.
- Website – this web site.
- Au.411num/We – the administration of the Website.
- User/You – person using the Website at least 18 years old, legally capable to enter agreements. If you are using the Website on behalf of any legal entity (company), you must have the authority to enter agreements on behalf of the company.
- Personal Data - information or its combination that can be used to identify the User as an individual, such as, for example name, email address, phone number, home address.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information – information about an individual that alone or in combination with similar information can not be used to identify the User, for example, address alone, or computer’s domain name and IP address.
- Information – any Personal Data, Non-Personally Identifiable Information and/or any other information that is public by default.
- Search results Page – aggregates information and hyperlinks related to a search query that combines any first and last name (ex. «John» + «Doe»). The Search results’ Page may refer to multiple entries.
- User page, Your page – contains the Profile of the particular person. (ex. John M. Doe; (111) 222 3333; 1 Main Str., Small City, 20005, Major Country).
We do not mine for any personal data. We aggregate or index and provide links to the information:
- that is already in free access;
- has been made available by you or with your consent;
- openly circulates on the Internet.
You might find information about yourself on the Website. It means that it has been published or released on the Internet by you or with your consent earlier, and Au.411num is not the source of such publication or release.
Most of the information that goes through the Website is not stored, collected or otherwise processed by Au.411num. We work like a search engine that does not generate or produce its own content, information or data. Information found on Search results Pages is the example of such indexing of content and information available on the Internet and connecting various pieces of information.
At the same time we might collect and store some information, for example to make User pages available as a part of the Website. In case it contains Personal Data we protect it in the same manner we treat Personal Data provided by you directly (please, see Section “Information Provided by Users” further below).Information Provided by Users
You can provide Personal Data to us at the moment of registration or while filling in your Profile.
Usually this Personal Data narrows down to:
- first, middle and last name;
- home address;
- home phone number.
This list is tentative and may vary and/or be extended depending on the Website’s future developments and upgrades.
The purpose of processing your Personal Data is to facilitate the completeness and accuracy of people’s search worldwide and to expedite the process of connecting people on the Internet. The Website is designed to help you and other people to share information with others.
We warrant that:
- We will not sell or rent your Personal Data to a third party, or otherwise use it out of accordance with the purpose of processing your Personal Data;
- We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We store all information using industry-standard techniques. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information that we store;
- We will not use or disclose Personal Data except:
- as necessary to run the Website according to the purpose of processing your Personal Data and the Website’s performance;
- as required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Au.411num, Users, or any other third parties;
- We will only retain Personal Data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose of processing your Personal Data.
You understand that by publishing any information in your Profile you make it publicly available on the Internet.
We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Website, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Website (for example what links you have clicked on).
Generally, the Website automatically collects usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Website. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Website so that we can analyze and improve them.Cookies
To support and enhance the Website, we may serve advertisements, and also allow third parties advertisements, through the Website. These advertisements are sometimes targeted and served to particular Users and may come from third party companies: ad networks, online advertising platforms (ex. Google AdSense).
Advertisements served through the Website may be targeted to Users who fit a certain general profile category and may be based on your activity on third parties’ websites and services.
We do not provide Personal Data to any ad networks or online advertising platforms for use outside of the Website.Information we do not process or collect
We do not currently collect:
- Financial information;
- Any information concerning children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Website. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take immediate steps to remove that information;
- Any sensitive Personal Data. We do not deal with any sensitive information, such as related to the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, physical or mental health or condition, crime or court records, etc.